2015 Annual Downtowners Street Fair Set for the Weekend in Bismarck
The 42nd Annual Downtowners Street Fair will be back on Friday and Saturday, September 18-19.
Come find out why the Downtowners Street Fair was voted the 'Best of the Best' Festival in Bismarck! The Downtowners of Bismarck have taken what was once 'Customer Appreciation Days' in 1973, and turned it into a full-blown street fair. The event averages between 30,000-35,000 patrons with approximately 180 food, art, and craft vendors.
The fair will be open on Friday, September 18 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, September 19 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Events during the street fair include:
- The Monster Mural (sponsored by Sam's Club) - Kids of all ages are invited to help paint the 6 foot high, 20 foot long mural set up on 4th and Broadway.
- JT's Inflatable Games
- Busker's Corner (Sponsored by American Bank Center) - Local musicians will be playing on 4th and Broadway.
- Broadway Ave. between 3rd St. and 6th St.
- North 5th St. between Thayer Ave. and Main Ave.
- North 4th St. between Thayer Ave. and Main Ave.
Cars that are still parked after 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 17 will be towed. 'No parking' signs are currently hung in the affected areas. There are four public parking ramps downtown and patrons are encouraged to use them.
For more information on the Downtowners Street Fair, visit their website.