A New Restaurant is Coming to Bismarck-Mandan but What are We Missing?
We have another new food establishment coming to North Bismarck near Dunn Brothers Coffee and McKenzie River Pizza. What else are we missing in Bis-Man?
Tokyo Asian Cuisine and Hibachi will locate next to McKenzie River Pizza. Plus the new Lucky 13 is opening soon at Kirkwood Mall.
With these openings, it got us thinking, what food establishments are we missing? We went to our Facebook page and asked that question, and we received over 300 comments, so here are some of your replies. Spoiler Alert- Chick-fil-A was the most popular request!
- Kayla Waliser I am in agreement with everyone else. IHOP, Noodles and Co, Culvers, Sonic ,Chick fil- A, Chuckee cheese. The list can keep going and going and going.
- Jasmine Thiel There’s a lot we don’t have but a Dave and busters, Outback, or a Chuck E. Cheese
- Hunter James Charles Goldade IHOP, and I wish we had Reza’s Pitch back
- Diane Lawlor ANY place with vegetarian options. Paradiso is only place brave enough to offer “meatless meat”
- Amy Martens Red Robin
- Sara Gress Berger I’d be happy with anything that isn’t another bank!
- Berdene Ivesdal And please install some of these new restaurants in MANDAN!!!!!! Please
- Jody Bodvig Lee Cheesecake Factory
- Katrina Moe Bubba Gump Shrimp
- Phyllis Gietzen Mackey Boston Market!!
- Nicole Moos Popeyes and Sonic
Thank you for your suggestions. I agree with many of the replies. A Sonic would be great, Popeye’s and have you ever tried Cane’s. Good stuff!
See all of the suggestions here.