Bismarck Fire Department Busy
According to KFYR-TV, the Bismarck Fire Department has been busy responding to several fires over the last few days in the city.
The first call and fire was reported at the 700 block of East Avenue B on Tuesday, (Dec. 26th) where they found a laundry basket that was melted inside an apartment. There was damage to the inside of the apartment. Over 15 firefighter’s responded to this call.
On Wednesday morning, the next call came in from South 7th Street. Here a generator caught fire and was quickly extinguished. Damage to the generator was about $5000.
No cause has been determined for either fire as the investigation continues.