Celebrate American Craft Beer Week in Bismarck-Mandan [VIDEO]
American Craft Beer Week happens May 11th through May 17th and you'll have a lot of opportunities to celebrate in Bismarck-Mandan.
According to CraftBeer.com, American Craft Beer Week is a celebration for all of 'the little guys':
ACBW will be recognized May 11-17, 2015 and offers an exciting opportunity for small and independent craft brewers and the community of better beer retailers to celebrate the ever advancing beer culture here in the U.S. Plus, tens of thousands of today’s beer beginners, beer enthusiasts, and hard core beer geeks make time to toast the week.
Below is a complete schedule of American Craft Beer Week festivities in Bismarck-Mandan:
- Tuesday, May 12th:
- Sample New Holland Dragon's Milk Reserve, with raspberries at Main Street Drive-Thru Liquor in Mandan
- Wednesday May 13th:
- Thursday, May 14th:
- Friday, May 15th:
- JL Beers will have a Lucky Bucket Brewing Company Tap Takeover, which will include Belly Flop, Jug Thumper, Heartland Wheat, and whiskey barrel-aged Certified Evil
- The Pond at Lucky Duck's will feature music from The Fermenters from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and beer from Beaver Creek Brewery
- Main Street Drive-Thru Liquor will celebrate their third anniversary with a cask of Empyrean Brewing Co.'s Imperial Mango IPA
- Saturday, May 16th:
- Sunday, May 17th:
- JL Beers will host a Beaver Creek Tap Takeover, featuring Da Blondski, Paddlefish Stout, Redheaded IPA, and Rusty Beaver. The Fermenters will also perform from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
For more on the American Craft Beer Week festivities around Bismarck-Mandan, visit McQuades.com.