Everything You Need to Know Before the Boston Concert at the Bismarck Event Center
The Bismarck Event Center sent out a press release recently, detailing new security policies and procedures that have been put in place.
Security guards at the event will be using handheld wand metal detectors at the door, so attendees are asked to show up early. Doors will open 90 minutes ahead of show time.
Any bag brought to the event is subject to search. Only small personal handbags, baby bags, or other bags that can fit underneath the ticketholder's seat will be allowed in the venue.
The following items will also be prohibited inside the arena, so you're asked to not bring them to the event:
- Bags larger than 13 5/8" x 15 1/4"
- Bottles or cans
- Cameras or recording devices
- Fireworks and open flames
- Laser pointers, glow sticks, flash bulbs
- Outside food and beverages
- Signs and banners on sticks
- Weapons of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- All nicotine products, including e-cigarettes
- Remote controlled vehicles
- Professional cameras without credentials
- Professional grade audio or video recording devices unless authorized by Boston
- Go-Pro style HD cameras