Holiday Train Making Pit Stops in North Dakota
The CP Holiday Train travels across Canada and the United States in hopes of collecting money and food for local food banks. The train is fully equipped with entertainment as live bands perform in box cars.
Last year more than $1 million and 400 thousand pounds of food were collected at the various stops. This year will mark the 15th time the CP Holiday Train has made its route across the U.S. and Canada.
The train has plans to make over 150 stops; those in North Dakota include:
- Hankinson - Dec. 17, 7 p.m.
- Enderlin - Dec. 17, 9:45 p.m.
- Carrington - Dec. 18, 2:05 p.m.
- Harvey - Dec. 18, 4:30 p.m.
- Minot - Dec. 18, 7:30 p.m.
- Carpio - Dec. 18, 9:15 p.m.
[SOURCE: ND Tourism<http://www.ndtourism.com/blog/holiday-train-stops-north-dakota>]