The Holiday Train Returns to North Dakota in 2016 with 6 Stops
The very popular Holiday Train will be stopping in North Dakota a total of six times in 2016 beginning Tuesday, December 13th.
The CP Holiday Train travels through parts of Canada and the United States. The train is lit up with 14 brightly decorated rail cars. At every stop, there will be a half hour concert put on by Kelly Prescott and Colin James.
The Holiday Train will be making stops in North Dakota at the following times:
- December 13: Hankinson - 122 1st Street, American Legion parking lot @ 6:30 p.m.
- December 13: Enderlin - 101 Harvest Lane, CP Depot @ 9:05 p.m.
- December 14: Carrington - 601 - 6 Avenue NE @ 1:30 p.m.
- December 14: Harvey - 600 Lincoln Avenue @ 3:45 p.m.
- December 14: Minot - Main Street crossing @ 6:30 p.m.
- December 14: Kenmare - 1st Ave SW and Central Ave, East side of the railway tracks @ 8:30 p.m.
There is no cost but they do ask that you bring food or a monetary donation for a local food bank. Since 1999, the Holiday Train has helped collect 3.9 million pounds of food for North American food banks.
You can find out more about the Holiday Train at their website.