The Signs You May Headed For A Break-Up…..
Trouble in paradise---Here's little advice from Your Bismarck Early Morning Radio Pal....Are you in a relationship where the frustration level and the number of times you butt heads seems to increase by the second? Dating coach David Wygant says you're probably headed for "the breakup point."
Here are his five signs that your relationship may be past the point of fixing. Regardless of where in your relationship you are (married, newly dating) he says these signs of doom are loud and clear.
1. You stop relationship-building behaviors. Maybe you stop kissing each other goodbye or stop texting during the day. Instead of adding things to the relationship, you're taking them away ... and resenting each other for it.
2. You don't understand each other anymore. You feel misunderstood, and physical intimacy stops -- now you're frustrated roommates trying to understand each other but unable.
3. You start punishing each other. You're both so angry you start withholding, rather than making efforts to care for one another.
4. You fight less. Yup. You actually fight less ... that's because you're detaching, you "care" less, and you're probably preparing to leave. If you won't even fight, you're really at a break-up point.
5. You've taken the time to think it through. You need to be honest and raw, and maybe need to walk away for a week. When you're in the thick of things, you might never see a way to make it work.
If you've taken a week, asked yourself some hard questions and really considered life without your partner, you'll know whether you can go back and take a stand -- or it's time to break up.