What Women Do When He Doesn’t Call
Ladies---you've all been there. A guy says, "I'll call you ... and then we go through the waiting game. Will he call? When will he call? What if he doesn't call?
Women's Health asked its readers what they are most inclined to do if a guy says he'll call ... and then doesn't. 80% said they would write him off. The other combined 20% said they'd probably end up texting, calling or e-mailing him.
Looks like most girls don't mess around with a telephone no-show!