Yogi Berra Dead at 90
Baseball great and a man full of wit died Tuesday at the age of 90.
Yogi Berra, one of the greatest men to wear a baseball uniform passed away from natural causes at his home. Yogi was a was a fixture of 10 Yankee championship teams and as a manager led both the Yankees and Mets to the World Series.
He was famous for Yogi-isms used by many presidents-
- It ain't over till it's over.
- When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- You can observe a lot by just watching.
- It's like déjà vu all over again.
- No one goes there nowadays, it’s too crowded.
- Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.
- A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
- Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.
- We made too many wrong mistakes.
- Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.