Battle of the Hangover Drinks in Bismarck
Being around bars since I got here, I noticed some interesting Hangover drinks so let's have a poll on who's the best shall we?
The Drinks I'm familiar with are the pretty standard ones,:
- 1 Lemon wedge. Lemon wedge.
- 1 Lime wedge. Lime wedge.
- 2 oz Vodka. Try it with Absolut. 2 oz. ...
- 4 oz Tomato juice. 4 oz. 120 ml. ...
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce. 2 dashes. 2 dashes. ...
- 2 tsp Prepared horseradish. 2 tsp. 2 tsp. ...
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce. 2 dashes. 2 dashes. ...
- 1 pinch Celery salt. 1 pinch.
- Mexican lager beer (Modelo is typical)
- Clamato (or tomato juice, if you really can't stomach the idea of clam juice in your beer)
- 3-4 splashes hot sauce, more or less to taste. I use Tapatío.
- 2 splashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 splashes of Maggi sauce (or soy sauce)
- Juice of one lime
- Tajín seasoning (or salt) for the rim
Out here though, there are two others that are pretty interesting and funny if you ask me.
- 10-12 cracked ice cubes
- Tabasco sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- 4 measures tomato juice
- 4 measures clam juice
- ¼ tsp horseradish sauce
- Celery salt and freshly ground
- Black pepper
- Celery stick, a wedge of lime, to decorate
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 2 Dashes hot sauce
- 3 Dashes salt and pepper
- 4 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 5 oz Clamato juice
- Celery salt
- 1 lime
The funny thing about the Caesar is the celery and pickle put in makes it look more like a salad than a drink. Apparently, it's a very popular brunch drink in Canada.
Obviously, if you drink these, they become your go-to so I'm curious as to what is the most popular one in Bismarck since everyone I know likes clamato juice in their beer.