Top Christmas Toys For 2017
The big box stores have revealed their hot toys for Christmas 2017. Here are the toys your kids will be asking Santa for this year.
It's never too early to start your Christmas shopping, but you don't want to start too early, or at least before you know what the hot toys of the year will be this year.
According to The Spruce.com, sluggish sales at brick and mortared stores have seen a reduction in foot-traffic over the past few years in large part due to online sales. Some experts are now saying in 2017, Amazon could see a dip in sales because people want to shop at the malls and stores. They miss the interaction and seeing the holiday displays as in previous years. Experts are saying people enjoy socializing with others during the holidays. Some will still enjoy the ease of online shopping, but some will want to return to the crowds of the malls.
Stores like Target, Wal-Mart and Toys-R- Us are already trying to appeal to customers with lay-away plans and other gimmicks.
Here are the hot toys from the retailers for 2017
- Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers Transforming Hot Rod Mickey
- Imaginext DC Super Friends Batman Batbot Xtreme
- New Bright Radio Control Tumblebee
- Huffy Electric Green Machine Trike
- Soggy Doggy Board Game
- Hatchimals Surprise
- Frozen Sleigh
- Barbie Dream Horse and doll
- FurReal Friends Roarin’ Tyler the Playful Tiger
- Mayka Toy Block Tape
- Nerf Rival Nemesis MVII-10K
- Disney Junior Doc McStuffins Baby All in One Nursery
- Radio Control DashCam
- RECOIL Starter Set
- LittleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor kit
- Monster Jam Grave Digger
- VTech Pop-a-Balls Drop and Pop Ball Pit
- Fisher-Price Zoom ‘n Crawl Monster
- Adventure Force Light Command Light-Up Motorized Blaster
- L.O.L. Surprise Fizz Factory
- Dusty the Super Duper Garbage Truck
Shop early and save plenty!