Car Bodies Mandan Review
No, it's not car porn, it's a bike trail along the Missouri River. Here's a review.
The Original name of the trail is the Mandan Ski Trail and it's good for every type of rider. Here's why:
- There are three different types of trails to start with one that goes into the forest one that is along the river and one that is a straight line. So, depending on your skill level, it works.
- If there is an issue during the ride, relax, you are only a number of feet away from the nearest fishing pontoon or you can just hop the fence on the other side and you are on the interstate. No reason to panic.
- One of the trails is for a beginner, not many jumps, and some windy curves but for the most part flat.
- If you are not a beginner, no worries there are trails that have jumps too, as well as muddy curves and of course sandy ones near the river.
- Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF AND ATTEMPT TO WADE INTO THE PART OF THE RIVER THAT CROSSES THE PATH,,, The mud is slippery.
(I learned that the hard way today and now I'm out of commission till this pulled quad heals. So embarrassing!)
All and all a good trail that is super close to town that can allow you bike on your lunch break if you so choose.
Just the refinery exit off the interstate, make a left at the storage spaces and then another quick left onto the dirt road. Or you can click here for directions