Heavens Helpers Closet (701) Offers “Boutique” Shopping Experience To People In Need
Heavens Helpers Closet (701) is set up as a "boutique" - which makes for an incredible shopping experience where people who are struggling can shop with dignity. And they want clients to have fresh and clean items. So, whether new or gently used, donated items will need to be in good repair AND freshly laundered (they like clothes to be hung up, too). Check out some items that Heavens Helpers Closet (701) is looking for:
- Personal Care Items - Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.
- Winter Clothing - Coats, gloves, boots (for men, women, and children)
- Purses, Totes, Backpacks
I messaged admin on the Heavens Helpers Closet (701) Facebook page, and got a little more information on how people can help make this "boutique" a success in our community.
- Donate - Accepted Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM*
- Shop - Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM*
- Volunteer - Help by sorting, washing, pressing, and hanging clothing
*Donating and Shopping are both done by APPOINTMENT ONLY, at the specified times above. Call (701) 751-1468 to schedule a time to donate or shop. When you set up a time, you will be given an address. You can also get more information on the Heavens Helpers Closet (701) Facebook page.
CHECK IT OUT: 10 Items Might Be in Short Supply This Winter