The Absolute 11 Worst/Brutal Parking Lots In Bismarck Mandan
I would like to say I'm a patient driver but I'm not.
I spend a lot of time at work each day, and when it's time to go home I want to get there fast. With all the road construction in Bismarck Mandan these days, that pretty much makes it impossible. If I have to stop at the grocery store on the way home, it now turns into twice as long as before.
I recently had a listener call me on-air to tell me about a recent experience at a Bismarck parking lot, and what a nightmare it turned into. She echoed my sentiments about how road construction has magnified the issues of getting into or out of certain parking lots in the area.
I then decided to open up the topic on-air, online, and on our social media pages. After tabulating hundreds of responses, I think we have put together a pretty accurate list.
These are the Top 11 worst parking lots to get into or out of in Bismarck Mandan.
Please keep in mind, this is no reflection on the businesses that are located in these parking lots, especially when they have no control over road construction, detours, or changes in traffic flow.
11. Arby's, Mcdonald's parking lot off of State Street. (Just imagine if K-Mart was still in business)
10. Mandan Middle School parking lot. (I think you could probably throw just about any school in Bismarck Mandan in the top 11)
9. Starbucks on South 3rd parking lot. (Just about any parking lot off of 3rd can be a challenge.)
8. Shiloh Christian School parking lot. (Very difficult to turn left)
7. Menards, Taco Bell parking lot off of State Street. (Especially on the weekends, you can expect a wait)
6. Orange Leaf, UPS Store parking lot next to Texas Roadhouse. (One way in and one way out)
5. Kirkwood Mall parking lot near 5 Guys on South 3rd. (They should make this a no-left turn area)
4. Panchero's, Men's Warehouse, and Kohl's parking lot off of Century. (Heavy shopping area with lots of cars to deal with)
3. Old 10 parking lot off of Main in Mandan. (Congested Mandan area for sure.)
2. Sanford Hospital parking lot. (Too many sick people)
1. Gateway Mall parking lot near Gate City Bank, Paradisco, KFC. (We all know the pothole horror stories but its proximity to a very busy State Street doesn't help)
Risque' Town Names In NoDak & Minnesota
LOOK: Most dangerous states to drive in