The Best Halloween Candy for 2017
Here we are, already talking about Halloween! According to Good House Keeping, here is a list of the best Halloween Candy for 2017.
You always seem to know where the best houses in Bismarck-Mandan are who have the best candy. Let's face it, the best candy are the full-size candy bars. And houses that have treats with names we all love like Twix, Snickers, Milky Way, M&M's and Butterfinger to name a few of my favorite. Those are always the hottest houses to hit first for Trick or Treats.
Good Housekeeping released their list of the best candy for the spooky holiday:
- For a limited time, M&M's are offering M&M's White Pumpkin Pie that are white chocolate with a pumpkin pie candy coating.
- SweeTarts have a limited edition of the Skulls and Bones tarts.
- Reese's Spooky Eyeballs are the chocolate and peanut butter treats but in the shape of spooky eyeballs.
- Orange Halloween Kit Kats, are the same Kit Kats you love but in an orange color, but it's still chocolate.
- Peeps Marshmallow Spooky Cats, these are the Peeps you always get around Easter but in spooky cat forms.
- Butterfinger Fun-Size Peanut Butter Cups Skulls and these are just what the name implies.
- Mike and Ike Sour-Licious Zombies are the M&I's you love but with and intense tart Halloween flavor to make your lips pucker. They include the flavors of sour green apple, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sour lemon and sour cherry.
- M&M's Cookies and Screeem flavored treats are dark and white chocolate M&M's covered in cookie-flavored candy.
But wait, there's much more, and you can get the entire list from Good Housekeeping.