Bismarck’s Strangest Facebook Listings
Do you ever look at what people are selling on Facebook Marketplace and wonder, "Why?!" Don't get me wrong, sometimes you stumble across a great deal, but you can't deny it... there are some questionable ads out there.
To satisfy my curiosity, I've compiled a list of some of Bismarck's strangest ads. Enjoy!
- Used Shoes – I can literally see the outline of where this person’s sweaty toes once were. THIS IS NOT OK. New shoes are acceptable, but this is beyond disgusting.
2. Old Cheese Graters - I can only assume they are used. Am I the only one cringing? Maybe I'm missing something, and I'm just not "In the know," but do people collect old cheese graters, specifically? If so, I ask, "Why?!"
3. Bathroom Rugs - Are they really "New" or closer to "Like new"? Should you chance it? Look, certain lines just can't be crossed. If there's even the slightest chance the item you're selling has made contact with any type of excrement, I'm out.
4. Box TVs – Do these even still work? Look, you would have to pay ME to move one of these things. I’m willing to explore the possibility that I may be wrong, but I don’t think these bad boys will find a new home anytime soon.
5. Creepy Doll – So, generally, dolls are perfectly fine, but look at this doll and tell me it’s not possessed. Absolutely not.
6. A Box of Rocks – I know there are circumstances where you might have to purchase rocks, but why do I feel like these were scooped right out of someone’s rock garden?
7. Urn – It’s listed as a piece of a home décor set, but I would also like to explore the very real possibility that this is a used urn. Does the protein shake come with it?
That's all for now! I'm also happy to report that no underwear or bathing suit bottoms were found during this search. The internet is a weird place.
LOOK: 50 famous memes and what they mean
20 Words North Dakotan's Can't Pronounce