Whiskey Cocktails to Drink When it’s Cold #34
You've just finished putting the Huskies back in the garage after a food run on the tundra that is State Street in North Bismarck, and you're looking for a nice winter warmer with a good amount of whiskey to get you there. Well, here's one.
The Spiked Hot Chocolate:
Here's what you will need. Milk, Cinnamon, 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate, 1/2 cup of Milk Chocolate, 3 oz. of whiskey, and a garnish of your choice.
Here's how to make;
- Call your friends
- Call like 4 really hot girlfriends
- Call the dealer
- Get 5 Quentin Tarantino movies ready
- Make sure your playlist has Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith (for the ladies) and of course the Rolling Stones as a part of the mix.
- Place the milk in a saucepan and put the heat on low.
- When the milk has bubbled, add all of the chocolate and cinnamon stuff.
- Then liberally add the whiskey (Preferably Makers Mark).
- Make sure you have whipped cream for the ladies.
- Let nature take its course
Wow, being in the cold can be fun!