Most Annoying Gym Habits Seen In Bismarck, North Dakota
I recently conducted an on-air survey of the most annoying gym habits witnessed in Bismarck Mandan workout facilities.
I myself am a gym rat. I seriously think the only days I've missed working out since the turn of 2023 were when my gym was closed to snowstorms and blizzards.
When you go to the gym that much, you can't help but witness some interesting behaviors. You might even call it "annoying."
So, that sparked my thought process to see if other people who work out frequently are seeing the same things I'm seeing. After taking over 100 calls on-air, I can tell you we might have a gym/workout crisis.
Now granted, you could probably observe many of these annoying gym habits anywhere in North Dakota or the country. However, we're talking about Bismarck Mandan right now that needs an attitude adjustment at the gym.
Alright, without further ado, these are the Top 10 most annoying gym habits in Bismarck Mandan.
10. People who don't wipe down machines.
This should be a given in this day and age but still, so many people don't. Those are the same people who don't wash their hands after using the toilet too.
9. People who go to the gym more for a social gathering.
They don't really work out and they spend most of the time talking with friends, oftentimes very loudly.
8. Women who wear full makeup to the gym.
This was brought up several times by women on my on-air survey. I myself have no problems with this. Sounds like a catfight that I don't want to get in the middle of.
7. People who act rude and entitled at gym workstations and machines.
They act as if this is their own personal piece of workout equipment. They become rude if you don't leave.
6. Men who wear strong cologne while working out.
Axe body spray and B.O. don't mix.
5. People don't wash their gym clothes regularly.
You know who you are stinky.
4. People who pass gas while working out.
An occasional slip-up is okay, but for those of you who enjoy stinking up the place change your diet.
3. People who get in your space inside the locker room.
You know the guy, that won't wait while you change clothes outside of his locker and moves right in. Wait your turn.
2. People who "grunt" loudly on ellipticals and treadmills.
Maybe if you're bench pressing 400 pounds but on the elliptical? Come on, give it a rest.
1. People who talk loudly on the phone while working out or inside the locker room.
You're not that important. EVER!
LOOK: Here's where people in every state are moving to most
North Dakota's Top 11 Lakes According To Our Fans