10 Bugs Found In North Dakota That Will Creep You Out!
Halloween is this week, and here's something that will creep you out living in the "Peace Garden State".
Alright, let me just come out and say it: I am not a fan of bugs. Other than fireflies and butterfly's, they can all go to hell! Knowing these bugs are found in my own state wasn’t exactly the best news, but I’m just glad it’s getting close to winter so I can rest assured that all of these creepy crawlers are probably frozen or hibernating…for now.
I hope this article is as fun for you to read as it was for me to research. Which means that it will make you check your sheets before you go to bed tonight. Twice. Not saying that I did that or anything, but I may have done that. I wish I didn’t know that these bugs could be near me, but if you’re brave enough then here you go – 10 insects that can be found in the state of North Dakota.
1. Pelecinid Wasp. Huge abdomen and looks like something out of an Indiana Jones movie. Thank you.
2. Assassin Bug. The name alone scares me.
3. Bold Jumping Spider. Spiders are bad enough, but one that jumps? Get out of here.
4. Cow Killer. Lethal enough of a sting to drop a cow down. Enough said.
5. Pseudoscorpion. Not as bad as a real scorpion but not something I want in my house.
6. Cat-Faced Spider. Spiders suck.
7. Giant Water Bug. These are what nightmares are made of. A buddy of mine put one on my shoulder one time on a bus ride late at night while I was sleeping. Still freaked out over this.
8. Spined Mircathena Spider. Another spider, need I say more.
9. Brown Mantidfly. Pure terror.
10. Running Crab Spider. Great, combining two creapy crawlies.